on 25 July 2013
This is a really nice album, a good mix of plenty of oldies especially the ones recorded in the 60's with the Shadows, a great cover of It'll be Be and also includes She's so Beautiful and Be With Me Always which are on Disc 2. Next Time is my very favourite track however. It is just a beautiful song that holds for me very poignant memories of a certain man and the words are very apt. My only disappointment with this particular CD is that my original version of this CD (stolen) had on Disc 1 the song Theme for a Dream and this one does not. However its a very small disappointment and nothing included is a poor substitute filler so I'll get over it. I like to play this album quietly though my laptop when I'm working, its non intrusive, upbeat and cheerful and is non-distracting. An album that really does sit comfortably with almost anyone.
on 1 March 2013
Well, you know how it is! Me radio station needs a new Cliff CD and this was an excellent choice of album. Another pal loves it so decided to grab two while they are around. Oh, don't worry 'bout ME! After seeing someone's review, I went for the six-disc package and have everything from this on there.

There's so many good songs on here that both my buddies will love it. I'm very impressed to still be able to find a copy (or two)!

With two discs and a total of 46 songs, you're bound to come across something you like! I should imagine most of the best known tracks are here, but if you use yer noodle, that six disc package will take you right through Cliff's career. It's called The Singles Collection and is available on Amazon should you wish to look it up.

I'm very impressed with the selected songs here. Please see the album description for the whole tracklist.
on 26 July 2017
Cliff Richard is a national treasure! He has had so many great hits, and some very moving ones like some people and we don't talk anymore. My favourite is wired for sound, brings back childhood memories!
on 2 February 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this CD. Lots of his older songs on there, a real trip down memory lane.
on 29 March 2018
When I received the Cliff Richard CD the front case was cracked. Very disappointed as I bought it as a gift for my mum.
on 2 December 2016
OH WHAT A NIGHT I HAV HAD WELL I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE HIS SONGS GOT MOST OF HIS OLD ONES THAT HAS BEEN PUT ON C'D.S FROM VINELE BUT NOW AS I HAVE GOT RID OF MY PLAYER THEY STARTED UP AGAIN
on 17 April 2016
Bought this album for miss you nights which I have always loved, its got most of his well known hits, it wasn't expensive and I love how you can always rely on Amazon to find albums, songs that you really like without breaking the bank.
on 6 November 2016
Great songs from a great performer, loved it
on 15 January 2017
Very pleased
on 15 July 2014
I was really pleased to find this cd as I have it on cassette tape and can't play it in the car now. It has all his greatest hits on it. I would reccomend this cd to anyone who is looking for a really good cd. It arrived very quickly and was well packed. Thanks.