Customer reviews

Zuma [VINYL]
Format: Vinyl|Change

on 12 January 2014
The middle frequencies are exquisite on this Lp. I'm sure fans of this album wont be disappointed. It's easily one of the best vinyls I've heard. The album seems to end so quickly. As they say I suppose time flies when your having fun. For the price it's a bargain. This is my second favourite Young album behind on the beach. Anyway enough of irrelevant me, it's a warm and thought provoking experience.Enjoy
on 24 September 2014
A great Neil Young and Crazy Horse album - up there with Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere and Rust Never Sleeps. Some great guitar sounds and, if nothing else, this record has Cortez The Killer. Nice to get it on mint vinyl like this, and it's just like when I bought it for the first time back in the mid-70s.
on 12 September 2013
excellent as always from neil, would recommend the vinyl experience to anyone, so glad we kept our deck.
rock on
on 2 July 2014
My favourite Neil Young album. On vinyl. It's all I need in life. Great music on what I still consider to be the best format. It was under a tenner too. Happy days!
on 12 March 2015
Extremely pleased with this purchase. I'd listened to numerous Neil Young albums before, but for some reason I never paid much attention to this one. Saw it on here for under £10, so thought I'd give it a go. I was blown away at the quality of it and all for a bargain price. Five stars.
on 30 August 2016
Great album and very popular on vinyl with my son. It's a real treat when your children start to like your old music so treating them to a vinyl copy is the best you can do.
on 17 April 2015
One of his best. Worth the money just for Cortez....
on 30 July 2015
Great Album, but not his best work, but very good
on 2 August 2016