Customer reviews

on 2 April 2016
I have used these wine glasses for many years and will, hopefully for many years to come. I wasn't certain about size and in fact I meant to buy the slightly larger red ones to make up numbers at home. However, not too disappointed as these 34cc are god for both red and white wine.
on 9 December 2012
I love the design of these glasses and if you don't, then my review won't be helpful for you. I have 2 sizes of wine glasses, flutes, shot glasses and tumblers. I have added to them over the years because I love the shape, especially the way the bowl graduates into the stem, and because I can easily replace them - Habitiat, John Lewis etc and now Amazon. The glass is clear and sharp in appearance and I like the cut rims

This is the reason for 4 stars not 5 is that I have to throw them out occasionally due to dishwasher damage. I have just had a new dishwasher and will be interested to see if this still happens - the old one was rubbish! If they stand up to the new dishwasher, I will upgrade my review due to the fault being the dishwasher not the glasses. So far things bode well - I have successfully washed the flutes in the dishwasher and the results were perfect - I always hand washed them before.
on 9 November 2014
Beautiful, and well designed. They do make you drink more though...
on 9 March 2016
Bought to replace broken glasses (unfortunately they don't always bounce when knocked over!!!). Suits my requirements and Michelangelo are a clean elegent design.
on 5 January 2014
Bought as a replacement for depleted set. My son loves the elegant shape and size of these elegant glasses. They look lovely on a laid table.
on 30 June 2014
For the price I wouldn't recommend them. Nothing special quite small and don't look expensive quite dull glass.
on 1 December 2015
these aren't fine glasses but they are attractive, sturdy and not too big.
on 21 November 2016
A classic, sturdy yet elegant
on 11 December 2015