Price:£1.97+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2013
I've never had any problems crimping these connectors, and I always get 100% connection on the cables (checked with a cable tester).

However, the IDC contacts are too shallow and, once crimped, sit too low in the plug. Compared with other RJ45 connectors the difference seems to be as much as 0.8mm.

In addition, they tend to be a little loose in most RJ45 sockets.

Although they do make satisfactory contact in some sockets, I've found quite a few where they do not and so cannot be used and I've ended up throwing a lot of them away.

<later> As a follow-up, I've checked the dimensions of the "crimp height" of these plugs and they are well outside the RJ45 specification - they vary from 5.40mm to 5.95mm (measured across 30 pins on stranded and solid conductors) - the RJ45 specification is 6.05-6.25mm

Also, checking the plug width there is considerable variation in these plugs. The RJ45 spec has the plug width between 11.58 and 11.83mm. The plugs I've measured vary from an out-of-spec 11.48mm to 11.67mm, so it's not surprising that they feel loose in some sockets.

I guess they are cheap, and some may have no problems with them, but I would certainly never use them again.
on 15 June 2017
Arrived on time. I had to repair a long Cat 5 cable connecting my PC to the router in another room, which had been damaged. These connectors worked better than the metal ones i already had.
on 9 May 2017
I bought far more than needed because I expected to find I was throwing some of these away as failures. Not so far. Used about 10 and all have worked fine. Recommended.
on 2 September 2013
I don't think these are the real thing ... no branding on them and they turn up in a plain bag. Cheap shoddy construction, they splinter in the crimping tool, and I'm struggling to get more than a 50% hit rate of successful cables. Normally, so long as I haven't screwed up the cable order, I have no trouble.

Be looking elsewhere for some more.
on 27 October 2009
I recieved a padded bag containing the plugs. I crimped them onto the wires and everything worked fine. No problems. The order process worked exactly as you'd hope, no fuss and arrived quickly and as expected.

I crimped them onto solid core cat5e cable; not sure if they are really for stranded cable or solid but I haven't had any problems so far.

Happy customer.
on 8 May 2017
easy to fit works well with the tool kit I purchased would use them again when I need more !
on 26 March 2016
Not impressed at all with these. Took an age to arrive as looks like they came from China for some reason. Can't see any markings that suggest they are Belkin and the 2 I have tried to use so far don't clip into network sockets so just fall out.
on 21 April 2013
I have fitted seven of these connectors to try and get one usable cable.
Having fitted the connectors I carried out a continuity check between each connector to ensure the wires were crimped correctly. On each occasion I got a positve continuity reading between the plugs. When I fitted the plugs into ethernet socket they were sloppy compared to some existing connections. I could not used these connectors as I could only get intermitent connection/signal. I have given up after seven attempt to get a good connection and will now try and buy some better quality connectors
on 21 March 2017
Does the job, made 8 connector crimps and all good with no issues at all.
on 21 March 2017
Brought these as spare incase i need them in future