Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£23.70+ £1.26 shipping

on 20 February 2001
Up until I purchased this album, I hadn't heard anything by Skyclad but now I have had a chance to give it a good blast through the stereo I'm gutted I missed the last ten years of this bands career. The mix of Folk and Metal may sound strange but boy does it work, the highlights for me being the riff laden 'DeJa-Vu Ain't What It Used To Be', 'Think Back And Lie Of England' and the seriously infectious 'Polkageist'. If you have an open mind and love good metal this is a must have album.
on 19 December 2000
This album rates in my top five of this year, I was really glad I bought it. Think back and lie of England, and Any old irony are probably the highlights for me. The only downside is probably the lyrics for "When God Logs Off" which to me sound pretty pompous and self righteous (not to mention just plain silly!). But the music really makes up for it, and it's certainly an album I would recommend to people trying the band for the first time.
on 24 November 2000
I have only listened to this new album once so far, from begining to end... and WOW! They guy's (and George) have done it again... Instant classic in my book. Some of the best and heaviest guitar work under taken by Steve and Kevin and the highlight, as ever are Martins lyrics... Think back and lie of England... Best album so far...
on 17 September 2014
Bought as a gift, think it was liked.