Price:£39.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 10 April 2001
This compilation marks the beginning of the hard house movement. Although there are some relatively cheesy tracks and recurring air horns, the catchy tunes and thumping bass lines are not to be missed. Lisa Pin-Up's CD1 is without a doubt some of the best mixing around and her inclusion of her very own "Future Acid House" and "Baddest Mutha" make it that much better. Her success shows how far hard house has come recently, led by Lisa Lashes, Anne Savage, herself and Fergie. Andy Farley's contribution illustrates what real hard house is all about and he manages to keep it real. Never samey, a great mix and a must for fans of hard house.
on 3 October 2000
This CD is one of the best Hard House CD's I've bought yet! It's like being back in the club all over again, loads of stuff not available on single or difficult to get hold of. I'd reccomend this to any dedicated clubber out there. Another good one just out is HardHouse Anthems3 on release from Nukleuz, another good bangin' HardHouse CD!
on 15 January 2001
This is excellent, one of the best Hard House CDs that's kickin' about at the moment. Lisa Pin-Ups mix is a lot less hard than Andy Farley's, but is totally top notch, and her mixing style is great. Andy Farley's mix is top quality hardness. Definitely one to watch.
on 26 September 2000
This is quite a good CD and it is nice to see Hard House becoming more popular - but it's virging on House music. Well worth buying if you like house and hanker for something a little harder, but if you're into good Hard House then I wouldn't buy it.
on 11 October 2000
it is an ok cd but if u want more banging hard house and better mixing buy fergie's harder and faster cd. some of the tunes are good but some i wouldnt call hard house.
on 26 December 2000
I was thinking of buying this album - then I listened to it. Most of the tracks are harsh high-pitched sounds pretending to be music, and it gives me a bit of a headache. trance, garage, house, drum 'n' bass are all fine, but if hard house is going to be the sound of 2001 I think I'll go live in a cave...
on 28 February 2016
love it
on 9 November 2000
This is this type of music I was warned not to buy. I went ahead anyway and bought this album which is average, but I have to say that many of the tracks are a collection of noises rather than a tune. Almost every track sounds the same. Buy it if you like the sound of air horns.