There are truly so many music-series out there to choose from, so it comes down to finding a collection
of tracks one feels comfortable listening too, not that every one is going to be right.
This is, for myself, a quality series that can be enjoyed at any time, relax and play, i'll list just a few from
each of the 2-CD's to act as a guide, if you like what you see it might be worth checking out the complete
play-list that can be seen on this Amazon page.
on disc one..........'Bob Dylan' --'Lay Lady Lay'........'The Bee Gee's' --'How Deep Is Your Love'........'Otis
Redding' --'Try A Little Tenderness'........'10cc' --'I'm Not In Love'........'Billy Paul' --'Me And Mrs Jones'...
....'Commodores' --'Easy'........just a few of the many numbers that can be found among the 'Eighteen' to
be found on disc one........on disc two........'Craig David' --'Seven Days'........'Rose Royce' --'Wishing On A
Star'........'Pointer Sisters' --'Slow Hand'........'Linda Ronstadt featuring 'Aaron Nevile' --'Don't Know Much'.
...(one of my personal favourites)........'Peaches & Herb' --'Reunited'........and........'Willie Nelson' --Always
On My Mind'........again just some of the truly great tracks on-board disc two.....
I have quite simply just jotted down a few of the 'Easy-listening-Tracks' that can be found upon this 2-CD
Compilation in the 'Steve Wright' Sunday Love Songs' series..........another easy-listening collectable music
series to perhaps consider.
on 13 March 2003
As a true romantic - I did always appreciate the Steve Wright show, and was delighted when I saw this album for sale. Re-live the old times I thought! The album did contain a few classic songs that I simply adored - but overall I am sad to say, that it was a pick and mix selection of songs that I would not have grouped together.
Nice enough album, but a lot of songs I found too wishy washy. I would make the suggestion to look carefully at the list of songs on the album, to ensure you like enough to warrant the purchase!
on 25 March 2001
There is a lovely mix of music on this CD which allows all generations of the family to enjoy it. The older songs are classics and ones that most of the young members of the family know. The newer songs are mellow enough to be accepted by the older generations. A great CD that has been enjoyed by the whole family.
on 15 November 2000
As a fan of Steve Wrights Sunday Love Songs I was excited to hear this CD had come out. It is great to have all those favourites on two CD's. Great background music for those cosy nights in.
on 25 July 2013
Easy listening, all familiar, well loved tunes, perfect for a relaxing mood, recommend to others especially as it does NOT include Steve Wright's irritating presentation!
on 22 January 2013
What a lovely compilation, just what it says, shades of Sunday morning relaxing with the one you love. Great price too.
on 16 September 2013
Using some this CD to play at my wedding reception - CD arrived earlier than expected
A good variety of tracks
on 8 January 2014
This is a really great collection of love songs which I can keep listening to. I would highly recommend it
on 9 February 2015
Boring, wish I never wasted my money
on 11 April 2015
Excellent cd easy to listen to any time of the day