Customer reviews

Star Wars Trilogy (Special Editions) [VHS] [1977]
Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£8.52+ £2.80 shipping

on 7 January 2017
The Story of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. The rebels fight against the Imperium
on 25 October 2014
Something to do with a space knight, a boy who fancies his sister and an absent father.

Really, I need to review Star Wars? A good boxed set well presented. I bought it years ago. I have bought other copies since. I don't watch this any more because I have Bluray editions instead. I'm only reviewing it because Amazon requires a review to dismiss items from my items to review list and it's getting cluttered with things that don't really need to be reviewed but there is no other way to dismiss them. I did ask if they could add a feature to remove irrelevant items but they don't seem to want to go down that route. I've just spent hours reviewing items. :(
on 19 March 2016
Very happy, Bought the sets together and were delivered fairly quickly. Great value
on 26 January 2016
You can't beat the old ones! Bought as a present, arrived quickly and as listed.
on 8 February 2016
Bought for son in law for Xmas. Very competitive price as compared to high street
on 7 January 2015
Bought for y husband as a christmas present. Fast delivery, good quality product
on 12 January 2016
Really handy to have these first three films in one very reasonably priced pack
on 4 September 2016
Prompt delivery.
Good quality viewing on the dvds.
Happy customer 😊
on 11 February 2017
Great movies despiste the changes. Will always ve the best. Arrived on dates
on 29 December 2005
I'm not really a Star Wars buff but having seen Episode I before all others I was interested enough to finally see the original trilogy after Episode II. I bought this DVD set and have really been impressed by the story, the content and the quality of the film, considering its an oldie, of its presentation on DVD.
Lucas has also packed it full of extras which make its a very good buy. For me, the restoration of the film and the brushing up of characters, lights and "special effects" is the best thing done in this DVD set, it makes the films virtually modern in their quality, you don't get the 1970s or 1980s feel at all (except perhaps for Luke's haircut!).
Overall, well worth the bucks for any new Star Wars fan.