Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 February 2016
This vinyl was delivered speedily and was in top condition. It has been so difficult to find any green day vinyls, and so it was great to locate this one. The vinyl plays perfectly in our player, had no scratches and came in a really attractive designed case. Plus the songs on it are definitely some of the best!
I would definitely recommend this vinyl.
on 8 February 2001
3 years later and warning was not what I expected, but i was far from dissapointed, Dookie and Nimrod its not but nobody epected it to be! Bille Joe still proves that he can write and perform the most beautiful music that I have ever heard. Tracks such as Macys Day parade show that Bille Joe and co have not lost their touch and never will.
on 5 November 2015
Really good
on 30 May 2015
great album
on 7 August 2015
excellent
on 8 December 2000
I'm going to see Greenday in concert tomorrow and I think that if they play much of the material off this album they won't get very far. It's not at all like Greenday - In my personnal taste THIS is the poin that they sold out. People argue with me that Nimrod was there low point but I considered Nimrod to be some of Greenday's greatest work. Warning is nothing like the overdrive effect of Insomniac or the classic power stuff of Dookie.
on 27 March 2014
still have to give this as a gift so i haven't heard it yet, but I'm sure it will be fab just like the rest of their albums.
on 19 December 2015
great
on 8 August 2016
Great
on 24 December 2000
What can anyone say about this album. For the world of Pop this would be a successful album. But it's just not GreenDay. This album is not of the punk genre of previous albums like Dookie and Kerplunk. All I can hope0 is that the guys don't like it either. This is more pop than punk (and pop sucks anyway!) If it were a firts album for some new punk group they would be raking in dosh, but the fact is this is supposed to be GreenDay, and this album definately is not. I don't know what they're doing but I hope to God they realise how bad this album is and change for the release of a new one in about two years. Basically: THIS SUCKS!!