Alessi Juicy Salif Citrus Juicer
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Juicy Salif|Change

on 22 June 2018
Very extravagant of me to get this- I see it as a work of art, not as a citrus juicer. As a work of art it is inexpensive, as a juicer the price is over the top.
on 11 July 2016
Girlfriend loves it and it works better than envisaged. Felt like a bit of a berk for paying close to £50 for a lemon squeezer...
2 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2017
I bought this to replace my wife's that I put in the dishwasher. Do not put in the dishwasher. It requires a gentle rinsing under a tap after every use ( really every use, don't leave it lying around for too long or it gets little stains that don't come off, that leave you tempted to put it in the dishwasher.)
on 24 May 2017
I love this, I have no intention of using it it's just going to sit and look nice in my kitchen.
One person found this helpful
on 7 February 2018
Brilliant in every way
on 23 November 2016
beautiful design, perfect functionality I have gifted 6 of these to various friends and know they all get used.
on 28 June 2016
Probably never use it! BUT IT LOOKS COOL! And not one of those fake ones that you can spot a mile off!
on 17 September 2014
Bought for a wedding present, this iconic item was almost too good to part with!! Attractive, practical and fun, this is definitely a conversation piece - as well as a useful item. I want one too!!
on 19 June 2016
Wow, have always wanted one of these and now kitchen updated, looks the part. Quick delivery.
on 29 November 2016
It looks stunning in my kitchen, love it. And it somehow works if you have got the right glass.