Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 March 2015
Good reminder of film's blue-grass music. Tracks, curiously, misnamed on disc and all over the place, but still ...
on 7 April 2014
I listen to this CD all the time. I watched the movie when it came out but only now did I purchase the sound track.
on 31 December 2013
I love the soundtrack of the movie. I found the music first on u tube and decided I wanted a copy of the soundtrack
on 24 March 2013
I don't want a huge library of movies, but I have to have this one.
Fantastic music, best actors, best story.
on 5 March 2013
very good well worth a listen to if you have seen the film you can picture the evry moment of it through the music
on 29 December 2012
An amazing, well written, album well sung and such a pleasure to listen to. I can't get the tunes out of my head
on 16 December 2012
Have the film and loved the songs, so decided to get the CD, no regrets great to listen to. Definitely recommend.
on 21 April 2012
Listened to a few sample tracks from the alternative cheaper version, and decided that this was the one to buy.
on 17 April 2013
Part of the heritage of great music that has added so much to all flavours of popular music for many decades.
on 18 March 2013
Very fast service, came within a few seconds of order, simple to download and place onto my mp3 player. great