Customer reviews

on 1 July 2017
One of the best pieces of vinyl I have purchased! The title track, Maggot Brain, is the most fantastic piece of music I've ever heard, it will reduce you to tears. A must for every Vinyl collector, Recommended!
on 26 January 2018
Great album. A real classic. A pity the vinyl didn’t come with a download card or an Autorip option so I can’t listen to it on the go, only at home in front of the turntable giving it my full attention.

The reproduction artwork is a bit ‘copy of a copy’-Ian and has lost some definition but it’s a great album and every home should have one
on 6 February 2016
I'll be honest, I bought this album for Maggot Brain, I didn't know what the rest of the songs were. I'd had a brief listen on Spotify but it was so brief I had forgotten what the whole album was like when it arrived. I listened to it all the way through last night and it was AMAZING! Very happy with my purchase.
on 19 February 2016
Great to buy vinyl again had this one back in the day replaced it cos got lost years ago when it lent it out
on 20 December 2009
If you are a Parliament Funkadelic fan you will love this LP, its one of the best!!! the title track is amazing, it was delivered within 2 days.
on 19 December 2015
Lovely
on 4 March 2016
Tiny glitches
on 19 January 2015
super album super service
on 21 July 2014
I bought this as a gift and the person loved it!!
on 12 June 2017
Bought for a friend, she absolutely loves it