Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 November 2008
There is differing opinions as to whether or not classical music enhances a childs mental growth, regardless, I bought this cd for my son and find its a great way to mark "time for bed" as I play it when I begin his night time routine, I also find that it soothes him..

Happy with my purchase
on 27 August 2011
This lovely CD is just what our family wanted for our three month old baby twins. They listen to it every bedtime in calm silence and as a result look set to sleep all night before long. Now the same thing for Beethoven please and then Schubert and then...
on 5 August 2014
As a non Mozart listener I've become v.fond of.this cd. Not seeing significant behavior change in baby but she's v young. Will continue as sounds are lovely and relaxing. Would make a good pressie if stuck for ideas and don't wana give clothes, vouchers or money
on 9 January 2013
BOUGHT FOR MY BABY BUT MY 6 YEAR OLD LOVES IT SO MUCH SHE PUTS IT ON EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED. IS A LOVELY CALMING AND SOOTHING COLLECTION OF SONGS - A BIG HIT IN OUR HOUSE.
on 16 April 2013
A gift for twin boys. Their parents are finding that this music is soothing and makes the babies more restful.
on 16 February 2014
In her first email to us she wrote:
"Mummy has played the CD to me the last two days when I have been having a feed and we both loved it. We particularly liked the French horn which we hadn't heard played so gently in the past. Mummy says she will buy me some of the other CDs as we enjoyed it so much"
Incidentally our Granddaughter is only 4-weeks old and did need a little help from her mother with the typing.
on 15 November 2010
You would like it to last longer...another reason to buy another cd from the series.
It works for babies as well as adults so be careful while you are driving!
on 10 September 2015
played it to my bump when pregnant and now play it to my baby at bed time. so relaxing for both baby and mummy!
on 29 December 2014
Very Pleased with it my 6 week old grandson responds well to the music and it helps him get to sleep
on 7 July 2015
Lovely music, playing it at bedtime for us and baby: works as part of our evening routine