Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 March 2017
Good thanks Paul
on 30 August 2017
Brilliant CD as is 'Who do you think I am'
on 8 April 2017
Good Quality CD at great price
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 6 March 2003
My first Lohan experience was on hearing the title track recently on the soundtrack of the film 'Message in a Bottle". So impressed was I that I patiently waited for more information from the film's quite extensive credits, took a chance and purchased the album blindly but hopefully. I have not been disappointed in the least. This young lady is an original talent. Her voice and the Celtic rhythms backed with haunting arrangements makes this one of the best CD buys I have made in recent years.
on 30 March 2001
Before being given this CD as a somewhat unlikely present, Sinead Lohan was a complete unknown to me. It only took one play to get me hooked. Totally mesmerising, melodic tunes & a smooth hypnotising voice make this the perfect album for those nights on your own, lying in a warm bubbly bath with just a candle burning for light. Music to think by. Her individual sound lies somewhere between the likes of Sinead O'Connor & The Cocteau Twins. Unlike alot of other albums, I cannot say there is one track I like the least, or that doesn't stand out. A relative unknown who should definitely be up there with the best of them by now.
on 26 February 2002
By pure chance I came across this CD. From listening to the whole album I found myself hooked. Sinead has got a lovely voice, and the music is really relaxing. There are a couple of more _up beat songs_ which I cant stop listening to "Whether or not" and "Believe it if you like". The lyrics in all the songs are really meaningful (alot better than the crap you here nowadays!) The whole cd is finished of with "Diving to be Deeper" (which, again, I really like!) I'm glad I came across this album!!! Brilliant all around.
on 5 June 2000
I heard a Sinead Lohan song on the radio one day, but had no idea about the title or artist. A friend down the hall enlightened me and let me borrow her copy of "No Mermaid." From first listen on, I was entranced and convinced. Brilliant songwriting and beautiful, evocative melodies fill this album. It's not too folk and it's not too pop. It's a CD you'll love to listen to all the way through. Very innovative and well-presented music. I'd heartily recommend it.
on 10 April 2008
I bought this album on the strength of the beautiful title track, never having heard of the artiste, and was not disappointed! It is utterly superb, one of the best albums in my collection and played constantly. Buy it now, you will not be disappointed.
on 11 May 2012
Only discovered this artist by accident so was pleased when able to purchase it from amazon. The price was good packaging great and was delivered sooner than I expected so with nothing to complain about I highly recommend
on 22 March 2013
Very impressed,just the odd song not to keen on but overall a very good cd.If you have not heard her songs before i would recommend this cd.You will not be disappointed.