on 18 July 2015
Amazing, I've been after this for a long time. Very expensive but to find it available for under £20 I could resist there's a lot of stuff published saying the re issue is not good quality. This is fantastic.
on 31 March 2015
One of the best records of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds , offers us the forgiveness of "past sins" , and leaves us in the desire to listen and go back, and listen and come back ...
on 9 May 2016
Best album ever...from Nick Cave. Can't praise it enough, bought it for all the people i care about. Ha ha, must explain why they sold more than 6 copies.
on 30 January 2017
Great album, but love the fact that buying the physical CD also adds the digital album to my Amazon music library.
on 5 July 2015
Much softer than many of his other albums but still a 5* record. Has my favourite NCatBS song too (idiot prayer).
on 9 May 2015
This is an absolutely beautiful album. Bought it 6 months ago and just cannot stop listening to it.
on 24 May 2011
I bought this CD for one song only called "into my arms".

It was for my mother's funeral as tribute to her.

I don't think there is a better review or recommendation than that really !!!
on 16 April 2000
This should be named the 'album of the century' These are 'real' love songs written and sung by a man who feels real love, real pain...The Blues is a happy music. This is the real Blues!
on 28 May 2015
I love this album, a must for anyone who enjoys Nick Cave's work. One of my favourites.
on 25 October 2010
This is a superb album.
I can't say more than that.
I could listen to it all day.