on 24 August 2016
Probably my favourite Tarantino soundtrack. A must have for any fan or collector.

A very reasonable £14, about average for this record, but some places charge up to £18. Code 0008811110314 for those wanting to check edition.

There are no additional inserts, just the sleeve and cover.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 31 March 2017
I was so pleased to find a copy of the Pulp Fiction soundtrack on vinyl, even more so to find a copy in the Amazon warehouse for the princely sum of £6! Delivery was a couple of days, but more than acceptable; the LP arrived sealed and brand new as such the record was immaculate with no warping present. Have played through both sides a couple of times and the sound quality is excellent - took me right back to watching the movie for the first time on VHS!

A great soundtrack - I'm really happy to have been able to add it to my collection.
on 18 October 2015
This is an excellent soundtrack, I first heard this album when my aunt owned this on cassette. I remember recording this into my cassette from the album my aunt owned. Years later I grew interested of listening to the album again, and I found it in a box containing other cassettes stored in. I decided to buy this soundtrack on LP vinyl format, and this is one of my favourite LP's and my favourites are Dick Dale's ''Misirlou'' and ''Jungle boogie'' I also love Rick Nelson's ''lonesome town'' and the three other surf instrumental tracks like the tornadoes ''busting surfboards'' and I also like Dusty Springfield's ''son of a preacher man''
on 12 October 2015
I can honestly say I feel like Mrs Mia Wallace when I listen to this album on vinyl. The cool 50s/60/s70s vibes are totally amped up simply by playing it on a record player and I love how it changes the music's tone etc. The soundtrack is an eclectic mix of songs but there is something about them that is so chilled out and cool that they're accessible to anyone. A must for any Pulp Fiction fan or music connoisseur.
on 23 June 2016
This is the best soundtrack of any film, Quentin Tarantino really knows how to use music to his advantage in his films. Very different styles of music all the way through with dialogue from the movie in between. i'm very happy with this purchase, but to be fair what did i expect haha
on 18 October 2016
Absolute classic!
Great soundtrack to accompany an incredible film. Have been very pleased with this as have friends and family, very well put together with humorous intermissions of dialogue.
Had to take away a star as the first vinyl I received was damaged but to be fair Amazon were extremely helpful when arranging a replacement; which is trouble free.
Would very much recommend!
on 12 October 2017
brilliant film with a great soundtrack
on 31 May 2017
Great music from the film - an excellent present for my partner.
on 28 March 2016
Fantastic soundtrack, even better on vinyl!
Been meaning to buy for ages, so once I saw it on vinyl I had to have!!
on 18 April 2013
This is a typical Quentin Tarantino film, a great film although not his best. Some would agree with that statement and some would disagree but opinions will always be just that, opinions and we all know what Clint Eastwoods' character Dirty Harry says about opinions.