• Dummy

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 February 2002
I stumbled on this CD just by chance. I found it in friend's collection and was taken aback by the sheer presance this record has. Great vocals, a different approach, haunting, soothing.
I had to go out and buy this straight away and now it's in a very reachable place in my CD collection. I was not really into this kind of music.........but I am now. More Portishead please. A very refreshing album - top quality!
on 22 February 2012
This album is brilliant - I would recommend it to anyone - definitely music to chill out to. I also bought one to send to a friend.
on 31 August 2014
I am a Portishead fan so i like most of the tracks and also liked the special sound that they have so it was win / win for me.
on 2 November 2013
Just the essential 90's album for those that like their chilled dance music. Love this album. Trip hop at its finest.
on 23 February 2014
A classic album of pure excellence. Took me back to my youth and brought back memories I never thought I had!
on 9 July 2013
A Portishead classi.

Its their best cd so there isn't much more to say than that, is it ? ...
on 28 February 2016
Excellent seller, the product arrives un perfectamente condition to my city un Argentina. Thanks.
on 12 August 2013
I'm very happy about that! I wanna tell that i'ts always a pleasure to buy at amazon. I love it!
on 1 November 2014
Great album, well recorded and reminiscent of the era.
Fast delivery and just as described.
on 31 October 2013
This has been bought as a Christmas present so not for me so I can't really say what it is like