on 23 July 2004
I just read the reviews for this game, and to be honest I think they're a little but unfair - although they have their points.
Although it hasn't got great graphics, literally no story line and such - it's still a great, basic, fighting game that many of us just love to play to take our minds of the boredom that life creates sometimes.
Me and my friend once played this game on a 3 hour bus journey, it kept us amused the whole journey - and I look forward to buying it again (I lost my other copy) so I can play it on yet another bus journey.
on 29 May 2001
I'll say something that will summarize anything anyone could say on the gameplay: Just use the crouching kick all the time and you'll beat the game, doesn't matter what character are you using, as the enemies simply won't block it. Besides, it reminds me too much to Street Fighter Alpha (also in GBA), with worse animations and graphics, so you better buy SFAlpha... If you already have it, this game will be more of the same for you...
on 16 January 2001
This is the worst game ever made. The only reason why I bought it was because of the movie out at that time. On hard difficulty level the enemy rip you apart. All it is, is Killer Instinct x-men style.
on 19 August 2000
I bought this game for my little boy. He thought it was excellent. He said "I love this game. Its my favourite" It he's happy with if then so am I.