on 14 October 2014
While not up to the level of sophistication of the best Pixar films, or even the very best of Disney, this has an admirable sense of humor, and an ability to be quite touching at times (if occasionally sappy). It also has some surprisingly dark and violent moments that might put it off limits to younger kids, who in other ways are its perfect audience.

This takes the basic Tarzan story and focuses mainly on Tarzan's need and ability to be accepted by the Gorilla clan he is adopted into, offering slightly obvious but always valuable lessons in accepting those who look or act different. It also has a spunky and even sexy Jane – an explorer who comes to Africa with her scientist father, and (of course) an evil guide looking to capture and enslave the apes. Jane's romance with Tarzan is funny, playful and sometimes moving.

The animation is energetic, kinetic and fun, and I found myself nicely caught up in the story. Unlike some animated features, I
actually wasn't sure exactly how things would work themselves out. I also appreciated that Phil Collins' songs, which tended to
lyrically hit the nail a little too hard on the head, were few and far between. If they weren't great, they didn't really damage the film either.

It sounds like I'm damning this with faint praise, but the bottom line is I had a good time. I smiled, I chuckled, and I got choked up. When ANY film – animated or not - can do all three for me, I consider that a solid victory.
on 2 October 2017
Tarzan is my dads favourite ever Disney film. When it came out in the cinema my dad made us watch it 3 times! To be honest it didn’t take much making as we loved it too. Such a great film. The songs are just beautiful and this will always be a classic. I’m obsessed with Disney and yes I’m 23. Not ashamed, this film will always be in my top 5 Disney films ever. It’s a great family film and anyone of any age can enjoy this. The price is so good for something that will last you a life time!
on 27 April 2017
Received as advertised, speedily and in good condition. Excellent value or the money.
on 10 May 2017
Nice mix of songs and story and some nice graphics arrived quickly daughter loves it would recommend for others to watch.
on 23 August 2017
Another great film from Disney. Grandchildren love it.
on 4 January 2010
I Had never seen hercules, but i knew James woods was the badie so how bad could it be. Not bad at all! Infact it was really good. Danny devito was in it too. But the highlight was one of the little demons played by the guy in scrooge and police acadamy with the squeeky voice. He should be in more films he cracks me up. Plus i got Tarzan which was much better than how i rememberd it. Cool......BARGAIN.
on 21 May 2017
as described, delivered when promised
on 23 June 2017
Great film! Better on blurry!
on 5 November 2017
Very pleased with purchase.
on 13 March 2017