Customer reviews

on 10 July 2017
a very funky lady.
on 30 April 2003
I discovered this album about six months ago and I don't know how I survived before without it as I have to play it every day and I discover something new everytime!! Considering I have been collecting music for thirty years believe me - this is the total boomer - Rachelle Ferrell has delivered the perfect package. The slow songs are totally sublime especially Run to Me which is perfect. Other highlights are I Gotta Go and I Can Explain where Rachelle shows off her impressive vocal ability.There is not one bad song so - go on buy it - Rachelle can heal your soul!!
on 31 December 2009
YOU HAVE TO APPRECIATE MUSIC TO APPRECIATE THIS ALBUM. DIFFERENT AND TOTALLY INDIVIDUAL. GOOD ON YOU RACHELLE! COME AGAIN!
on 26 February 2001
Wish I'd found this sooner! :-) Superb range of tunes, all gel nicely to produce one of those CDs you can come back to time and time again.... Excellent voice & cracking piano.
on 26 December 2016
An amazing voice and a great cd. Recommended!
on 15 February 2015
Enjoyed
on 29 October 2015
I bought this CD as it was suggested by a friend of mine, but I found that Farrel is not an elegant singer.