Price:£17.97+ £2.03 shipping

on 23 September 2001
Considering this was the first of its kind, Theme Park is an excellent game. It came out in 1994 so the graphics were actually good then, although don't live up to todays standard. You basically build and run a theme park, choosing the attractions and staff. It's good, but if you've got a new computer it may run quite fast!
on 30 December 2000
Theme park is one of the best games I have ever played on! I had it on cd rom but it wouldn't load at all, so I agree with the other reviews I have read there but if you have a playstation this a must buy for all most anybody. When I first started playing it I didn't have a save cartdridge so I just played it in lumps until I went bankrupt. You can compete against other park owners to be the biggest, richest, pleasentest , most exciting, most amenties and the most satisfying. You have to manage your park starting from scratch with only a bouncy castle and an ice cream stall availible. Invest money in research though and you can soon build your own customized roller coaster and then ride it! Not only this but staff negotiations buying stock for the shops you need to buy, hiring and firing staff, repairing rides. A really addictive, interactive game where you don't just make someone run around. If you go bankrupt you really want to just get back up there and build a bigger and better Theme Park. I love this game to bits and wouldn't part with it for the world.
on 17 July 2001
in its time this was one of the greatest games available, however its now a little outdated (to say the least), brilliant to load up and remember the old days, but not seriously playable on todays machines. i advise looking at newer 'theme park' games...
on 30 April 2001
Theme Park is an excellent game and I would strongly recommend that you buy it! You can build a lot of different things and although the graphix arn't up to date all round I think it is a Great and Fun Game.
on 23 September 2008
This game is the oldest game i own and is awesome, it is very good because of its playback rating and also is very easy to play it is not too complicated and in my opinion is a lot better than roller coaster tycoon i play this much more often a great game but shame it doesnt work well on new computers.
on 21 October 2000
This is a very good game. The gameplay is excelent and is a must buy. It is very addictive and you will always want to play it.
on 20 October 2000
this game has to be the worst game of all time ! if you like the idea of being able to build your own theme park buy Rollercoaster Tycoon and not this . The game has awfull graphics and a very boring game . The rides are not very good the rides you get are - Bouncy Castles , Haunted House , Ferris Wheel and a couple more . Take my advice and don't buy it !
on 28 November 2000
This is such a bad game . I got it for my birthday and it took ages to get it to run in DOS and was really disappointing when I got it to work . It is really out of date . Don't buy this buy roller coaster tycoon which is soooo much better .