on 16 June 2018
I haven't watched this film in years, I was 10 years old when this came out, absolutely love this film, aardman did really well with this movie, characters brilliant, best villains i've seen with aardman of Mr and Mrs Tweedy, Miranda Richardson was fantastic as Mrs Tweedy she should be doing other voice over roles. rate this film as a 9 out of 10 only thing let it down was I could not stand the two rats in the movie, one of them was voiced by Timothy Spall and can't remember who voiced the other rat.

Tom Kenmare
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 June 2018
Great movie. The talent that goes into making these amazing films is unbelievable. The attention to detail astounding. A comical story of chickens planning their "Great escape " with hilarious consequences. Brilliant voice actors and memorable characters..really is a film for all ages.
on 17 November 2015
My three year-old son has become something of an Aardman fan and Chicken Run is the latest addition to his collection.

I admit to watching Chicken Run as an adult at the cinema when it was first released. My recollection was that it was Aardman's first full-length movie and it didn't disappoint. Great animation and charming British humour all the way through.

My son really enjoyed watching it and in typical fashion it's now all he wants to watch.
on 12 September 2013
I remember this film from my childhood days so decided to purchase it to re-watch it. Ginger and her fellow chickens are living within a locked compound and are desperate to escape before they are killed. They try various escape attempts before Rocky comes into the picture. Rocky is a chicken who apparently can fly and Ginger wants him to show her and the others how to do so, what follows is chaos, mayhem and a lot of laughs. I won't go into what happens as I don't want to spoil it but it's a good film and I would recommend to all ages.

This movie was delivered sealed and arrived within a couple of days.
on 16 August 2017
This film is such fun. Flamboyant hero, strong female character, old warrior comes good and a villan that gets her comeuppance!! I'm fortunate to have a growing number of grandchildren so know I will be watching this dude for many years to come.
on 25 February 2018
Classic film. Bought to replace an ancient VHS version. If you've never seen it, get a copy and have an hour and a half of fun.
on 19 February 2017
Love this film takes me back to being a kid again the quailty is only a little bit better than dvd but really it is like HD tv quality and the menu is stuck in a different language but still decent price and nice addition to my bluray collection :)!
review image
on 30 September 2017
i didn't find it amusing, despite the starry cast. passed on to the charity shop.
on 6 January 2018
Received my dvd came a bit longer but with xmas and new year and the post brilliant film x
on 17 April 2018
The whole film is a gem on different levels, this makes it ideal for the first timer and for the person who has seen it before as each time you watch it you see references to different films. The animation is superb and worth watching for that skill alone. Well recommended.