Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£23.48+ £3.98 shipping

VINE VOICEon 13 June 2008
Just a note for anyone looking to purchase this album by Ovuca, do not pay the prices being charged by sellers on this site. This album is available from Warp Records at the time of writing for about £12.

Just thought I'd give people the head's up!
on 23 December 2000
They're like little presents, tune after tune after tune, all different, all interesting and fun. I was skeptical at first becasue I heared King Stacey before it and saw them live at the Fabric, both of which I found it difficult to relate to what was being thrown at me, I put this down to it not being my 'style' but from the frst tune on onclements, I found myself glued to the speakers and before I knew it I'd listened to the whole album and was late for work! this album really is excellent, good for the experienced braindancer and good for the up and coming discovers of the Rephlex label. I highly recommend it. I hear YeeKing's going to be just as good, can't wait...
on 1 November 2000
Well, double cds are always a bit of a conundrum. But not so for Ovuca. With a quite bewildering array of tracks, mixing together tons of styles. Never stays in the same place too long, and always has a new surprise just around the corner. Some sounds as if it is carefully crafted, some sounds as if it is done in 5 minutes - but always interesting! Recommended!
on 19 October 2000
This is certainly a fun and fresh album, utilizing lots of short pieces of music to collaborate in an album that should really be listened to like one extremely long track. Few of the 71 tracks stand out individually in memory but rather they gel together into a tip-top acoustic experience. Excellent braindance from rephlex.