Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 May 2013
My first real favorit, and still with me, 20 year after i first got it. I have the remastered edition also, and rekomend that if you have a desent stereo
on 16 August 2016
Quick delivery. Needed it asap as was going to see Fish play at Aylesbury and wanted to get to know all of the other songs not just Kayleigh & Lavender.
on 13 January 2014
I first heard this on a give away in a paper. I now have the 2 cd version and I love it. I have heard other Marillion albums, but this is my favourite.
on 19 April 2013
Had this on cassette when it was released aeons ago. Great concept album, good to hear the old tunes again and sing along to the familiar tunes.
on 26 February 2014
Not their very best album but still very good, Clutching at Straws is the best album for me. Still a must have for anyone who likes Marillion.
on 28 May 2013
Marillion proved the critics wrong with this great second album, bought back some fabulous memories, good british prog rock like it should be
on 18 May 2014
I had this years ago and lost it - had to have another copy!
AND this package is a double CD with additional music which surprised me.
on 9 February 2014
Another classic Album that has a special place in my CD collection.... Great songs and anthemic rock... just make sure you play it loud!!
on 5 November 2000
I do think that it is fair to say that if Misplaced Childhood had been recorded by a more "fashionable" band without the image problem that Marillion obviously had (and still have), this album would be regarded by the media as one of the finest albums of the eighties. Kayleigh, Lavender and Heart of Lothian are three great tunes but the album should be listened to from start to finish - you won't regret it!
on 2 May 2014
the c/d came quick and its fine no problems will use them again,
had this on tape for years
now on c/dbetter