Format: DVD|Change
Price:£16.24+ £1.26 shipping

on 8 January 2005
If you're expecting a work-of-art superb European classic cult film, look elsewhere, dimwit!
This is a wonderful comedic romp. I loved it, my kids loved it, and wife wife & father loved it too. A non-stop giggle-fest.
on 20 June 2016
a real family film funny and I enjoyed it, I have no hesitation in recommending it for family viewing. Ray.
on 1 November 2010
a great family film the sort thing you can sit down and watch time and time again.
on 21 October 2015
we love this d v d u send us so thank u
on 21 May 2015
I like this better than the original
on 7 November 2015
brilliant to watch it again
on 4 August 2008
I enjoyes every single moment of this movie. It is probably the most funniest kids film I have seen in a long time. If anyone wants a laugh, get this movie!
on 10 April 2013
I saw this film before so i decided to buy this film, so i can watch it when i want to.
on 7 February 2001
For me, as for other Christina Ricci fans, this is a movie that you must see but I am pretty sure that you will find it to be very childish. It is a detective and child adventure where you can expect some kind of fun. As said before, Ricci fans must have this movie as a part of their collection, but I will buy other movies from her first.