VINE VOICEon 14 April 2010
'My God - It's That Funky Sh..'! - This is perhaps the best way to describe this CD - with the lyrics (?) from one of its own Tracks! LOL

Seriously though; there was a bit of a to-do over the titles of some of these Songs; such as 'Smack My Bitch Up' and 'Firestarter' in case they 'corrupted' or 'encouraged' certain behaviour from listeners - but oh come on! Anyone that listens to these types of lyrics and is influenced at all by them has a screw loose to begin with, and will go out and do the stuff any way... So; I'd certainly not be getting my 'knickers in a knot' over this kind of nonsense!

Okay; so why do I like it and give it three Stars? Well, it does actually 'sound' good believe it or not - but apart from this, if you're looking for some proper and intelligent lyrics, then just don't look for them in this direction...

'The Prodigy' went right over my head at the time - until I saw 'Firestarter' on 'Top Of The Pops' and actually liked it!! (which also gave them a Number One) When I got this, I expected more Tracks like that, but there really isn't anything there nearly so 'catchy', but a merefew that do sound good nonetheless.

Highlights are; 'Smack My Bitch Up', 'Diesel Power', 'Funky Sh..', 'Narayan' and 'Firestarter'.
on 13 July 2016
purchased this disc for one particular track for my son I'm glad to say he likes the rest of the disc. Fast turn of disc by seller