Customer reviews

on 28 March 2014
This SACD is a direkt transfer from the original analog stereo master tape to dsd. Everything here was recorded live, directly to 2 track analog master tape at 30 ips. It sounds absolutely amazing. Drums have that almost scary power that can only be achieved with an uncompressed recording. This recording is an old audioquest recording. I think most audiophiles agree with me when I say that: "They don't make them like this no more". The ownership of the old audioquest master tapes, seems to have been transferred to valley-entertainment. So far, they have released 11 SACD:s. I have bought most of them. They are all good. So valley-entertainment, what are you waiting for? Get more of them out there now. There is an old cd, that I have, called: Blues Masters. If you release that on SACD I will buy it.
Last but not least, thank you for releasing this disc.
on 4 March 2018
An excellent album that every blues fan would appreciate. Fantastic sound quality.
on 21 April 2014
Audioquest long famous for their superb hifi interconnects organised these wonderful Blues recordings.
Throught the Golden Ear Triton 2 loudspeakers the performers leap forward in three dimensional glory.
Seek out these recording and the speakers.
on 30 December 2013
I have just discovered SACD's and decided to trawl through Amazon's huge list of items on offer. I only decided to buy this SACD on previous reviews left and boy am I glad I did.

I love Blues music and all of the artists on this SACD I have never heard of, but they are great.

The quality is great, the music is great.