on 21 August 2012
The Lotus Organizer is a very simple, clear computer programme that functions as an alarm clock/daily diary/annual programmer/anniversary calendar/contact list/to do reminder and much more. I had to use it to record merely my boss's diary and all her contact details in my final job. For myself, I grew to rely on all its features, as well as those two, in my own life, so I absolutely had to buy my own copy when I no longer had access to it. I spent hours on Google looking for more modern substitutes - none had a fraction of the functionality of Lotus Organizer, so I was intensely relieved to find that it was still available.

Don't improve it worse, ever, Lotus! And don't let it go 'out-of-print.'

Thanks to Amazon for enabling me to find it.
on 13 July 2009
It was not obvious from the description supplied and advertised by you that this product was not the latest version of Lotus Organiser product. When i tried to use it with the previous version of the Database i had created it was not backward compatable. Why should you sell a previous version of the product without at least warning the customer. The net outcome was that I have to key in the data again in the new format. There is not obvious conversion tool available.
Dissapointing.
on 3 November 2013
This is a very simple little program, but oh so effective. I use it for birthdays and anniversaries, which can be repeated year on year (till long after you are dead, if necessary!) I also use it for my university schedule, ie weekly study programmes and assignment deadlines. And you can set alarms to remind you of important events. One really great feature is that events can be highlighted by using different colours - great for flagging those special dates up for immediate attention. I just wish, wish, wish Lotus would bring out an app for the iPhone and iPad - I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
on 3 September 2000
Imagine a filofax which you view on screen; that's Lotus Organiser. It is simplicity itself in using it and if you get stuck the superb on-screen help will guide you. You can make sure that you never miss appointments and birthdays, never miss anniversaries, and never lose all those important names, addresses and phone numbers. Just like a filofax, Lotus Organiser has several different sections for your use. To sum up - get out there and buy it!
on 6 April 2016
Doesn't work with Windows 10
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2011
Just as expected bought it to be as I bought it to replace an old copy which I'd lost the disk for.
on 10 June 2015