Price:£0.95+ £1.99 shipping

on 27 February 2002
I was extatic to receive thid software as a present, lovig maps and atlases all my life. The program looks nice, but it's difficult to manipulate, full of bugs (some buttons simply throw you out of the program) and just not comprehensive enough. Photos are beautiful but there are so few of them! Maps are far from detailed and one type of display only.
on 15 October 2002
Brilliant atlas for KS2/KS3 children, and adults. Easy to use, beautiful maps and pictures. Video with commentary. Includes history of countries, politics,economics and world affairs as well as basic info. Well indexed and full of fascinating facts for anyone interested in the world around us!
on 3 May 2001
As a teacher working overseas, I have found this Atlas to be invaluable to me in both my teaching and private tutoring roles. The best thing is though that the kids love it - I would not hesitate to pick this up - It is excellent!!
on 24 February 2010
Ok ,But i thimk there are better products out there, having said that great price.
on 16 November 2015