Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£27.95+ £1.26 shipping

I have to admit, I like Elvis and previously owned some gospel tracks of his. I bought this album with some trepidation as I'm not a true gospel singing fan. However, this is still very much in the Elvis (Southern USA) style of gospel and I found I liked it.

So why 4 stars and not 5? I found some of the tracks were not what I would call 1st class recordings and may well have been 'seconds' or tracks that didn't quite make the (then) albums when they were originally recorded. Having said that - a real treat for Elvis/Gospel fans.

A good download (MP3) with a good price from Amazon - Recommended
on 25 October 2001
I find all Elvis's Gospel songs are sung with feeling, you wont be disappointed with this. Its brilliant whether you are an Elvis fan or just like Gospel, but put the two together and its a hit.
on 27 February 2011
if you like gospel music this is briliant, elvis goes back to where it all started and where he his most comfortable. i love the richness of gospel tones and nobody does it better than elvis. i love this album.
on 20 October 2013
I didnt Rait the album much but the covet gets 1000 percent and elvis no1 all the time better songs next time