Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 August 2000
if you are tempted, go ahead - this is an excellent cd from Watts and Keltner. Jazz progressions, hypnotic drumming, and more.An eclectic crossover mix, with a real belter on the last track that reminds of the best of Graceland. Cd of the month without doubt !
on 4 October 2007
A fantasic modern funky jazz CD. If you like Ninja tunes stuff or anything beaty with a jazz flavour this is the one for you. I have owned this for a few years now and it is an album I return to quite often. A cool drummers album for the head and the feet.
on 26 May 2015
I bought this to replace a set that I lost. Wonderful stuff. I'm amazed it didn't prove more popular when it was first released.
on 18 May 2013
I like this item and now had the opportunity to give it to a friend. Really odd music by one of my favourites
on 25 August 2015
Charlie is my hero so this is a good listen for a stones fan