Customer reviews

Learning Ladder: Years 1 & 2
Format: CD-ROM|Change

on 12 February 2011
My Daughter was very keen to learn to read and write in English although she goes to school in Switzerland and speaks, reads and writes German all day. She needed some help with the language parts, but sailed through the Maths on her own. This product can be recommended for anyone in the same position as our family where the children speak English, but will not formally learn it as a school subject for a few more years.
She loved the preschool version and this was the next logical step for her to continue her education at her own pace. The programme is very encouraging and collecting stickers is fun.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2015
popular with kids
2 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2014
Delivery was great but I have tried unsuccessfully to load this version of Learning Ladder (1&2). I am returning this item and requesting another to try. Very disappointing for my child who was looking forward to the next level (have used Nursery version successfully).
on 28 February 2015
it is very very good it help me
on 8 April 2014
My daughter loves this alot and it seems to be helping her with her reading. It's making learning more fun for her which helps her put effort into learning.
on 24 March 2014
My little boy loves using this. He finds it easy to use and it has helped him with his work.
on 6 July 2014
brilliant item and well worth the money
on 15 February 2015
Fast delivery,easy to use.
on 16 April 2017
thanks
on 16 April 2014
I think it has help my nephew a lot with his read, maths and writhing. He has come on very well at school as well. I think there have help him a very lot.

See one answered question