Customer reviews

Collection
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 March 2016
The law of diminishing returns applied to Fast way. Most of the selections on this compilation are from the mid 80s when they'd generally run out of steam and Dave Kings vocals get screechy and strained.just get the 1st album. It's all you need. A lot of people liked Trick or Treat, but its basically 1 idea reworked over and over. Their success Stateside was their downfall artistically, as with so many acts.
on 21 June 2009
Here's one Fastway release that (until recently) I never even knew existed. Nineteen tracks from the first four Fastway lp's - their self-titled debut ('83), 'All Fired Up' ('84), 'The World Waits For You' ('86) and 'Trick Or Treat' ('87). So there you go. I recently purchased a live, 2007 self-released CD of Fastway performing at the Marquee in London. Looks to have been put out by Fast Eddie Clarke. Haven't seen it YET available on Amazon. Although the disc runs a mere 37 minute, it's still pretty good - new vocalist Toby Jepson smokes!
on 2 April 2009
I purchased this compilation album as I already own and love the 'Trick or treat' album which is brilliant!!
I have to say that I wasn't disappointed with this collection at all,Im actually surprised that I hadn't added it to my collection before!!!
on 3 August 2014
A good album from a rather obscure band, i liked it very much.
on 24 September 2016
bought this album for me cat
on 4 September 2014