Customer reviews

Great Dance Music album.
on 27 June 2017
Good.
on 17 August 2017
appreciated as gift to replace damaged CD
on 23 May 2017
brilliant album, perfect condition.
on 21 March 2001
... cos it's fantastic! So there are 5 singles on this album which have been released so far - Better Off Alone - Back In Your Life - Will I Ever - The Lonely One and Celebrate Our Love... the album version of Celebrate Our Love isn't as instantly catchy, but it's still a highlight of the album. As for the album version of The Lonely One... it's almost identical to the radio version, but a little smoother, and in my opinion, it gets you moving even more!!! It's the song on the album which I play over and over! Waiting For Your Love also kicks some serious butt :o) If you liked any of the singles, I'd definitely recommend this. If you're wanting it for Celebrate Our Love, have a listen to the album version first. This album is a real classic... I can assure you - you won't be disappointed!
on 17 April 2001
"Better Off Alone" was a wicked and catchy tune, it's one of my favourite songs on the album, then came, "Back in my life","Will i Ever", "The Lonely One", and "Celebrate our Love". All these made you want to get up and dance. I've also bought albums this year from Fragma, Sash, and Vengaboy's (Big Mistake), and Alice deejay's album is definately the best out of them all! I think that all of the songs on the album are really good and you've got to have talent to be able to produce dance tunes like that!
on 12 February 2001
I shouldn't even be reviewing this Cd, i am 34 and don't even like dance music but it's one of the best Cd's i have, it's just straightforward catchy uplifting music with no strings attatched, the singles everyone knows but the rest of it is pretty excellent too, give it a go
on 20 June 2000
This album is absolutely brilliant, if you love dance music like I do then you will love the dance music on this CD. It includes her smashing first single 'Better Off Alone' which in my opinion is the best song on the album. 'Will I Ever' is also a VERY catchy tune which will have you singing and dancing around the place! Also includes her second single 'Back In My Life' which is a brilliant dance tune which has a great beat on it. Brillant album, a must have.
on 19 March 2005
1 word describes the entire album....brilliant!!!
if you liked the singles then you will def like the album.
best tracks are(in no order)...better off alone/got to get away/elements of life/no more lies/who needs guitars anyway? & the slow chilled out 1 fairytales. this has to be the best dance/trance album i have ever bought!! GET IT!!
on 16 September 2000
The songs are very familiar. It's very hard to distinguish them from each other. The only ones which stand out are the released singles and 'fairytales'. It has grown on me and its good to dance to but nothing more. The other songs i like are 'I can see it in your eyes' and 'Celebrate our love'. They have over-used their trademark sound like atb. Listen before you buy!