on 18 January 2013
This is a rip off!
It's just a inflatable toy that should not cost as much as it does not even half!
I was really was disappointed, not only its made from cheap inflatable plastic but also the purple wings won't stand up because that part is not inflatalble (only the strippy thing over the wings). I didn't return it because my son opened it before I knew it otherwise I would have send it back!

The product image is very deceiving because it looks perfectly and does not stand like that in reality.

Even the shoulder elastics are thin and too short!

Overall a really weak product and is not worth the money! The only positive thing I have to say is that the colors and design are pretty accurate to the Buzz lightyear wings.

Don't buy it it's almost better to try to make the Buzz wings with cardboard and paints!
on 5 July 2013
Read the reviews so knew that it was inflatable. My son loves the product as he is obsessed with Buzz Lightyear. Only problem is small holes have started to develop. A little more thought to design and this would be perfect. The straps pull at the structure causing the holes. The plastic could be stronger when you consider that it will be kids jumping about all over the place with these wings. Wing spam and size is bigger than you expect.
on 10 January 2017
I didn't even want to give one star for this!! I paid over £23 for this item for a Xmas gift,it arrived a couple of days before. The value is very poor! Looks like a pound shop bargain toy!!! Very disappointed! As was the receiving child, the elastic broke on first try on.feel ripped off and disappointed!
on 12 December 2015
Great alternative to the £30+ wings in most toys shops.
My son loves these. they deflate so he can take them to grandmas too!
Bargain Buy,
on 7 February 2016
Didn't realise they were inflatable my son can't get through the doors with them so stopped using them. And the Velcro arms come apart a lot.
on 11 February 2015
Terrible quality. Poor finishing lasted 10 mins before deflated. One of the seams was not bonded properly
on 12 October 2017
I read the reviews so I knew it was inflatable. It did the job so I would recommend it.
on 31 October 2014
I can not even give this product a star but o have to not worth 13.95 at all worth about £ 5-6 if thathave cntacted seller to get a refund ttotally gutted as my little boy would have loved them
on 20 July 2016
Fantastic very fast delivery product is just as described and well packaged
on 7 December 2015