UNO Cards
Size: Pack of 1|Colour: Multi-colored|Change

on 13 September 2015
An absolutely fantastic, fun family game. As soon as I played this at a friend's I just had to get our own. It is easy to play and totally addictive. You can even add your own rules (we played by our friends rule which was to swap cards with your neighbour whenever anyone put a zero down). Would highly recommend everyone has a set.
on 26 October 2016
This is a great game but the worst designed packaging I have ever seen. The box tore as I took the first pack of cards out and they cards were impossible to put back in the box when we finished playing. You have to split them into exactly even piles to get back in the box and that with great difficulty.
I would like an explanation from the manufacturers about how they chose such a box
on 5 August 2016
An awesome game if you don't mind disagreements with your friends after repeated use of multiple pickup cards...
It's easy to carry on a trip so you can keep yourselves occupied whilst waiting at the airport or when the weather outside is less than appealing.
on 16 November 2016
A brilliant game. We play with our 6 year old twins and their grandparents often join us. The children run rings around all of us at this stage lol.
We also buy Uno as birthday presents and their friends love it too.
on 18 October 2017
If you haven't played this game before, give it a go. Doesn't matter how old you are (my 4 year old grandaughter managed to get the hang of it pretty quickly). You can even adapt and make your own rules up! This version gives you extra wild cards so you can make something up (eg we have one card which when played, means everyone has to take one of your cards). We quite often play with two packs, especially when there are a few of us.
on 23 February 2017
Our kids love playing UNO. It's easy for them to pick up and you can add rules/cards to make the game more difficult as they get more experienced. My almost 4 year old plays with just a little help. One for all the family.
on 26 January 2017
Good delivery time, good quality and great fun! Not cheap cards that start to flake away at the edges either and we have used these cards a lot. I really like the customisable cards too!
on 29 October 2015
I have owned this game for years and have played it with people ranging from 7-80 years and all enjoy it immensely. This purchase is for a gift for someone who enjoys playing this game when he visits me in school holidays. Great way to bring family together. Very portable and great fun.
on 5 March 2017
A good game. However, I prefer just classic uno. I think the extra cards make it quite complex as you have to keep checking what they mean. Dont let that stop you buying though as you cam play the game with/without them
on 8 December 2015
These are the real deal & not the cheap quality Chinese copies that seem to be everywhere. Great game for the family & suitable for all ages. We've customised the rules to include new actions for cards, which livens things up. Perfect for holidays when it's raining :)