Customer reviews

1,067
Size: Sketchers Pocket Box|Change

on 25 September 2017
I bought "Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Paints - 14 x 1/2 Napf, 16 Colours"

The price here is great, it undercut my local art supplies chain by over £15! The paint set in my local store is always in a slightly scruffy condition and the same goes for this one - It's absolutely perfect for me ordering for myself, but if I was getting it as a gift I might make the effort to find a nice one in a shop (where I can view the condition first). It's all cosmetic and doesn't impact the actually paints at all, but the outer box was a little messy and the case inside is slightly scratched (view picture). For the price it's more than worth it, and it arrived within a reasonable timeframe.
review image
on 18 May 2017
Brilliantly compact, but choice of colours disappointing. I had to go out and buy more suitable choice colours.
on 21 July 2017
the box is so dainty and pocket-sized that I can take it anywhere! I can watercolour on long train journeys and in public with no need to worry about hefty paints. they're brilliant for quick sketches and small pieces, especially with the brush!
on 5 March 2017
This is an excellent well designed artists travel bag. For now I am using it for my drawing class with paints and water carrier removed. It holds a lot within deceptively small case
on 19 January 2017
arrived on time, packaging was fine but why I got three of no.331..? normally the white one (no.150) should be two and also why not made in France? why China..? why.. anyway it was cheap so I think it's worth it.
on 18 August 2017
This is the perfect watercolour travel kit. I am so happy with this set and the quality of colours are what you would come to expect from Winsor & Newton.
on 16 March 2017
Thesevpaints are a joy to work with. Great highly pigmented colours, great colour selection, and the case is so quick and handy to get out/pack away. I still can't believe the price and value of this item on amazon compared to the price in the shops!
on 10 September 2017
Quality was of high standards and do a fantastic job! Definitely worth the price, if you need a great quality paint set then look no further than this product!
on 8 April 2017
Lovely paints and a good range of colours, the case opens out and there are several places to mix colours and these are easy to wipe clean, having loose pans means you replace the ones you use most
on 29 March 2017
Wow amazing quality,magical effects.Wish it had more colour pans included like fushia as cant achieve the colour.Maybe there is a way.