on 12 June 2011
I loved ...Baby One More Time and i listen to it a lot but Oops!...I Did It Again is even better than the last and i listen to it a lot more than the last.
There isn't much difference to the last album and this album except the cover, title and the amount of tracks and there are some similarities between some tracks such as Oops and Baby One More Time and From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart and Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know.
I think Britney did really well choosing all the tracks to go on this album because despite not co-writing any of them except the last track Dear Diary they can all relate to her such as Lucky and Girl In The Mirror.
I really enjoyed this album and her previous one to and also all the other albums she has released.
I recommend this album to everyone no matter what price it is, it is worth every penny.
Oops!...I Did It Again 10/10

Standout Tracks***
Oops!...I Did It Again
Stronger
Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
What U See (Is What U Get)
Lucky
Can't Make You Love Me
Girl In The Mirror
You Got It All
Heart
Dear Diary
on 13 September 2007
This cd has a mixture of beautifully and softly sung ballads and more lively songs such as Stronger and "Oops! I did it again." The majority of the songs on the disc don't have the most original lyrics or music but what they do have is Britney's one-off voice.This cd like the cd "Baby one more time" is hard to stop listening to and I listen to it more than
any other cd I have got.As someone who listens to all kinds of music from classical to hip-hop I can tell you that this means it's a recording of some quality.If you asked me to take two cds from any group/solo artist
and say who has the best two cds I would say "Britney Spears with "Baby one more time" and "Oops I did it again." But while "Baby one more time" has 10 good songs (out of twelve)on it,"Oops I did it again" has fifteen (out of fifteen)!If you want some music to relax to,the last 6 songs of Oops!I did it Again! will be right up your street - wherever you live!
on 4 November 2012
Oops!... I Did It Again is basically ...Baby One More Time No. 2 The bubblegum pop songs are up to scratch and very catchy to listen to. It also features some great ballads nearer to the end of the album. The only negative, for me, about the album is the talking in between a few of the songs. It's kinda cute, listening to a 17 year old Britney talk about her crushes etc. but is a bit silly. Track listing:

1. Oops!... I Did It Again - very catchy and upbeat. This is ...Baby One More Time no. 2 but I do prefer her debut. However, this song is great to listen to basically anywhere: in the car, at the gym, doing your hair... And it has the fantastic Titanic part in the middle! 10/10

2. Stronger - BEST song on the album. Britney kinda moved away from bubblegum pop but it is brilliant. And who can forget the video?! Britney dancing on a chair - AMAZING! 10/10

3. Don't Go Knockin' On My Door - this is a brilliant song too. Great lyrics. It's about how Britney's moved on from an ex and is telling him, literally, to "not knock on my door". Love it. 10/10

4. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - I personally think this song is underrated. It was panned by critics as a failure and an insult to the Rolling Stones, but I think it's just as good as the orginal. Britney really makes it her own; changing the lyrics and adding in "uh's". Okay, that sounds bad but trust me... it's good! Well, I think so anyway. 10/10

5. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know - definitely not one of Brit's best. This is actually a cover but it doesn't do the orginal any justice. It's a bit boring and just not Britney enough! It definitely shouldn't have been a single, however this is Britney's favourite off the album. I don't know why. :/ 7/10

6. What U See (Is What U Get) - Oh, this song is amazing. It's showing that Britney is herself, and won't change for anyone. The beat is catchy, the lyrics are fantastic and Britney's vocals are great. 10/10

7. Lucky - This isn't one of my favourites, but it's definitely a critic's favourite. I love the beginning and the song is quite catchy. It's about a celebrity who has it all but no love. Even though Britney's talking about a fictional girl named "Lucky" it is pretty obvious this song is about her. 8/10

8. One Kiss From You - Aw, this is a sweet song. It's an upbeat love song with adorable lyrics. Very innocent Britney. 8/10

9. Where Are You Now - The first of the slow ballads on Oops!... I Did It Again, this song is worth listening to a few times. At first, you think it's going to be a boring ballad however it does get better and Britney's vocals are very natural. 9/10

10. Can't Make You Love Me - This is very innocent Britney era. The lyrics "I'm just a girl with a crush on you!" proves that. It's basically One Kiss From You no.2 but I prefer Can't Make You Love Me. It's more catchy. 9/10

11. When Your Eyes Say It - Back to the slow ballads! This song is good and it was going to be a single until unknown problems caused it to fall through. To be honest, I'm quite glad it did but it's still a good song. 8/10

12. Girl in the Mirror - best ballad on the album. Very good vocals and you can tell that Britney really means the lyrics. It's really sweet. 10/10

13. Dear Diary - Britney's first attempts at writing a song. No, I'm not lying; Britney co-wrote this song at the tender age of 17! The lyrics aren't too great and the meaning isn't very complex but Britney's vocals are so adorable! 7/10
3 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2017
The great Brittany Spears As she was in her heyday
on 27 February 2013
It's incredible how this album continues to be a pop gem, even after 13 years and a whole lot of transformations! The songs are genuine and truly melodic, which made Britney stamp up her mark forever on the music world.

The CD arrived with a broken unpacked case and I had to replace it, but the album is perfect!
on 4 October 2017
Actually this is a very good album with meaningful lyrics. The songs are so good! Some people may disagree with me, but I like it better than her first album "Baby one More Time".
on 25 May 2016
good condition and fast delivery but not in original wrapping as stated a little dissapointed but still happy.
One person found this helpful
on 12 January 2012
This cd is very very good. It is better than the previous (...Baby One More Time). Britney's vocals are very good. I love a lot of the songs, but my favorite is the hit-single Oops...I Did It Again.
One person found this helpful