on 15 May 2014
basically this has all the bits of classical music on that makes us realise we are all classical music lovers. All those memorable adverts and television themes that you hadn't realised were classical music are here with some of the best performances too. Possibly classical music buffs will sneer at it but if you just like music it is th eone for you.
on 4 June 2017
Excellent starter collection of classic music classics. I bought this on cassette for my mother years ago and had to have my own copy on CD. This is lovely to listen to in any situation. All the Classic experience albums are well worth having.
on 6 July 2017
I love the album but when I tried to download to my laptop the track listing was wrong and when I tried to down load disc 2 it deleted disc 1 displayed another wrong list , however I discovered that if I downloaded disc 2 first I could get both cd`s downloaded . All I had to do then was edit the track listing on my laptop .The track list on both cd`s and on the discs are in the correct order and play perfectly its only the digital info on the discs which is wrong .Pity!!
on 4 April 2018
Quick delivery good music selection
on 9 March 2014
I bought this, having had the double cassette many years ago. Still sounds as good as it did when I had it first time round. Really glad to have back in my collection.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2011
I had this CD when it first came out many years ago, and then as happens the second disc disappeared. As has been commented by one of the other reviewers the best of the 2 discs. I love to play it in my car as I travel the motorways, but have to be a bit careful when Disc 2 track 3 is played *grins*. Well worth having the full set again.
on 25 May 2018
Excellent
on 13 June 2014
I originally bought this on tape back in 1990 and played it to death. I re-bought it on CD and it's still a wonderful collection. Fantastic.
on 13 June 2014
on 16 February 2017
Sound quality is very poor