Customer reviews

United
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 October 2004
One of the greatest most definitive albums in my collection. I first saw this band as an unknown support act and they completely blew away the headline act. Fantastic feelgood music - melodic and funky. You need this album at any cost!
on 13 May 2006
If you are thinking of buying this cd based on Phoenix's inclusion in the soundtrack to The Edukators then you definately should! Other reviewers give thoughtful and measured reviews, I just encourage Edukators fans to take a chance on this, as other reviewers have said, it is definately worth it!
on 18 April 2001
I bought this because i was sick and tired of seeing the name Phoenix in the 'Thank you's in the sleeve notes of some of my favourite artists - Air, Daft Punk, Alex Gopher, Ettiene de Crecy. If you're thinking of doing the same, think again. This is a far cry from the styles of those artists, but that isn't to say its bad - there are some fantastic tracks on here ('Too Young' and 'If I Ever Feel Better' especially) but its quite confusing and there is no consistent style, which makes the album sometimes annoying to listen to in its entirety. Despite this, its worth getting just for its highlights which are superb, just don't expect what I did!
5 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2014
All is ok. The product and shipping