Customer reviews

BRIO World - Adventure Tunnel

on 5 January 2012
My son has been lucky enough to inherit my brother's trainset and I bought this for him for Christmas.

While he doesn't seem that excited by it I notice it is put on the track every time he plays and he does spend time pressing the button and pushing the trains through. I'm afraid it was a bit overshadowed on the big day by a present of a remote control train for the track from my father!

It seems very sold and durable and definitely adds interest to the set. ~If you have more modern trains, they set the noise off independently which is great. We only have one or two of those.
on 22 January 2016
My two year old loves it!
This and a new train has meant that our year old Brio set is back to being favourite toy!
The tunnel noises are both button operated as well as magnetic train triggered. We have found it to work with Thomas track master trains too.
on 26 March 2016
The noises this tunnel makes are wonderful. Our grandson loves tunnels so he is really happy when he plays with it. We did think of getting the "traditional" Brio wooden tunnel but this made the cut and we are delighted it did.
on 25 September 2017
Nice addition to our wooden railway, although the train has usually gone past by the time it finishes its sounds
on 28 December 2014
Really fun extension to the Brio track we have. When the trains go through the tunnel it makes a noise. My daughters love this. Only gripe is that the little travel train which has a Brio driver will not go through the tunnel if the driver is in situ.
on 29 July 2017
This tunnel is so fun! It makes a few different noises when t senses a train moving through it.
on 3 April 2010
Our two year old son had played with this model of tunnel at his cousins house.He enjoyed it so much that we decided to purchase him one for his birthday.It complements the rest of the Brio track he has very well, and he has spent hours playing with it. He is particularly intrigued by the various noises that eminate from the tunnel when a train passes through.A great product.If your child likes Brio wooden railway track and trains then they will love this.
on 30 December 2015
My nephew is so engrossed in this very simple toy with all the effects (noises) coming from the tunnel, he is playing hours on it, wont allow me to have a go.
on 25 May 2015
Great addition for my sons train track (train mad 2yr old) plays with it must days & have bought as presents for friends children as always proves popular on playdates
on 29 January 2014
We purchased the tunnel as a add on to the extension track pack for our grandson who is nearly 2.5 years old. It has absorbed his interest totally and is the first part of the track brought out for me to assemble! There are a variety of noises emanated during the passage of the train which generate much enjoyment. Can be highly recommended.