Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 March 2017
Far and away better than all the crap kids listen to with their glued-on headphones these days. I grew up with the quality of rock that this band and others at that time were producing. Totally talented, and much needed in the current world of plastic, dross-pop. Treat yourself to some real music.
on 26 June 2017
Kids today think most of our music is noise or just embarrassing.
Stick The Cult on and your teenager will be jamming along with the rest of you.
How many 80s bands were cool then and are still cool today?
I'm stunned how valuable my original copy is worth now.
on 5 March 2017
Bought this because Little Devil has been used in an advert recently (though for what I can't remember) and its a great track. Some of the other tracks are good but after a while it becomes a bit samey.
on 31 March 2017
Love this album, love the singles. Back in the day
on 1 September 2017
Brilliant album. Love "She sells sanctuary" so I bought the CD so I can blast it I my car. The other songs are blast worthy too. Never really heard much of the other songs as I was too young to appreciate the cult "back in the day". But it's a great album. Timeless really.
on 21 April 2017
classic band classic rock
on 16 April 2017
great classic tracks, love it
on 3 August 2017