Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

This is an awesome film about ''Love conquers all''. It always has been, and always will be one of my favourite films. If you haven't seen it, really, you must.

It features amazing performances by some of the best actors around (Walken, Pitt, Oldman,Hopper) and is written, if not directed by Tarantino. In my opinion it's his best story. Call me sentimental or a romantic but the film theme of love, wins my heart every time (which is why I'm such a fan of another little known Tarantino Gem - Killing Zoe: Killing Zoe [DVD] [1994]). I hope one day I'm lucky enough to meet a girl as sweet, loyal and simple as Alabama.

But don't let the 'love' put you off - there's plenty of drugs and guns for everyone. I think, if your girlfriend's pestering you and wants to watch some soppy rom-com on your anniversary or something, stick this on. It'll keep you both happy.

This is Tarantino's first film - and I find it quite interesting to watch with that in mind too. You can really see what he had in mind with it, with certain lines and a style of writing which makes much more sense now we know who Tarantino is: all the talk of the Sonny Cheeba films at the start for instance... Anyway, a great film which everyone must see, and having owned 3 or 4 copies of this on various formats over the years, I can say that this Blu Ray is the perfect format for you to see it on.

Full marks - 10/10. Using a slightly modified turn of phrase from the film might be best here: It's so cool, it's so cool, it's so cool.
on 1 June 2017
My hubby loves this film so got for father's day gift from my son...great film worth watching.
on 25 July 2017
Quality love story great characters plus brad pulling a bong , top drawer
on 11 May 2017
Brutal, classic, violent and tender, with a fine score. A must-see.
Amazing film from the pen of Tarantino
on 27 April 2017
excellent value thank you
on 19 January 2015
Simply excellent movie, Sciccillians were spawned by......Check out the acting masterclass by Hopper and Walken,& the whloe cast,enjoy this movie every time.
on 17 November 2016
parfait merci
on 16 March 2017
Top seller highly recommended
on 10 April 2017
old one but a great filn