Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 June 2016
I have had this album on tape since it came out, I love the album still, there are a couple of real class ballads by Tobe, I love "Feels my like world has come undone" and "I aint gonna cry", it is this mix of music from meaningful ballads to hard rockers that made the the british anwer to GnR.
I know we are approaching the 25th anniversary and it does deserve a major deal reissue as do the other albums really.
If you want a real mix of tempo and feel then this is the album for you, it stands up still.
One of my all time fave albums by a great band
on 17 September 2013
I am a little baffled by the other review about the sound quality, as my version was more than fine. I’ve been meaning to buy this album for years having owned all their other stuff. In my honest opinion, this is the best of the lot. I Ain’t Gonna Cry and Juvenile Offender are my favourite tracks, but Product of the Working Class and Boneyard are worthy mentions too.
on 30 December 2010
Not sure what the other reviewer is on about with the sound of the album. sounds awesome to me. This is a great album. Little Angels on top form, toby jepson still plays alot of these songs on his tours. Hopefully the rumours of the much anticipated reunion will come true soon.!!
on 15 August 2012
First of all I would like to point out that I am reviewing the original CD, and NOT the re-release, so I cannot comment on the sound quality on that one.

However, the original is brilliant! The song writing, musicianship and overall feel is so well done for such a young band but, they did work their socks off to get as far as they did, so this should not be such a surprise. There simply isn't a bad track on here really. From the opener of "Back door man" to the closer "Feels like the world has come undone" it is just quality all the way....and they were British as well!! Unfortunately, the UK rock press does have a knack of either ignoring home grown talent, or either building them up just to knock them down again. Whatever their reasons, Little Angels should have had a long and successful career, and not split up after "Jam" - which is also a good album, but I always come back to this one!!

Personal faves include "The Wildside of Life", "That's my kinda life", "Sweet Love Sedation" and....actually when I think about it, it's pretty much all of them! From beautiful ballads to out and out rockers, complete with the Big Bad Horns, this is well worth checking out if you are a melodic rock fan.

Special mention must go to the fantastic performance of the sadly departed Michael Lee, who belts the hell of his kit on here in a blistering display of a drummer who can be flash and NOT swamp the songs - awesome! I wish he had stayed with them.

Nice to see the Angels have reformed as of 2012, and will be touring again this autumn. Let's hope it goes further than a one off!
on 1 March 2014
I love this album, I used to listen to it as a teenager, and every 2-3 years I have to listen to it again, its brilliant, from start to finish and over again.
on 20 January 2015
great album, stands the test of time, i can't understand why they weren't bigger names in their time
on 20 September 2012
At last the missing piece to my collection awesome musicianship excellent if you havnt got I highly recommend it.Gp order ot you won't be dissapointed.
on 22 December 2013
Best band of the 20th century for me without a doubt. One of my favourite albums too! A must-have for your collection
on 5 February 2016
Good American Rock Group from the 90's
on 26 December 2015
Fast delivery! Great product!