Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 April 2017
Beautiful! A must have in any good music collection. The strong voices and harmonisation are magical.
on 11 September 2009
I bought this on a whim, I don't know why, but I'm very glad I did. The music is thought provoking and transports you to another land. The kind that gets into your brain - but in a good way. It really is worth a try.
on 21 March 2010
This is a beautiful album with all my old favourites - great sound and spirit.
on 17 December 2000
From Art Garfunkel introducing the band to us up to the present day, this is the best all round collection of African music. It is not trying to be too religious or too international. All the music is absorbing, tribal and african. It can be listened to in background or very loud. I would gladly have paid more for this collection.
22 Comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2012
I like this CD and happy with the purchase. I listen to regulary and happy with the quality
It is always in the car for a quick change
on 18 July 2015
No problems of any sort with promptness or delivery. All okay.
on 10 June 2010
Favourites...perhaps not that well titled. I think there may be another collection out there of more popular favourites.
on 13 January 2016