on 28 January 2017
The proportions of this jar is just perfect. I use if mainly for my plastic utensils as the other jar I have got became too tall for them, resulting in that it was often a hassle to use due to the plastic utensils being curved. The only negative is the logo on the jar, but this is just my taste as I don't like showing off the brands of my kitchenware...
on 30 August 2013
These jars are brilliant. You can use it as advertised as a utensil jar, or you could actually use it to cook in.
As its made out of the same materials as all the other stoneware it will act the same.
Its home is right next to my cooker, jam packed with over 15 different utensils, and usually gets splashed by the odd spitting sauce or frying pan oil and can be simply cleaned by just wiping with a cloth or can be put into the dishwasher if heavily soiled.

Overall the price reflects what it is, quality materials and beautiful style.
This will compliment every kitchen, and with the range of different colours there's something for every colour scheme.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2018
I got this because I needed a utensil holder that wouldn’t tip over from the weight of the utensils. It’s a bit pricey but it’s nice and heavy & does the job. The picture is quite deceiving with regards to the colour. From the picture, I thought it would be two tone colour but it is one solid colour in the darker purple, hence giving four stars & not five
on 21 October 2016
Great pot, I've had to get 2 for most of the utensils but they are very nice and good quality.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2014
As with other Le Creuset products, this Utensil Jar is of good quality and the design is chic. The colour is very neutral and fits in well with my other appliances.

The size is not too small, but not big enough to hold all my bits and pieces. I would've loved it if they also make a bigger one in this colour; which they didn't have when I bought this.
on 22 July 2016
Bought this as a gift for my daughter who is delighted with it, both for the utility aspect and because of the colour.
on 15 September 2017
Expensive for what it is but then Le Creuset items always are I guess. I bought mine for keeping cooking equipment inside and it fits the bill. Goes well with all my other black accessories.
on 20 December 2014
Seems like an expensive purchase for a utensil holder, but it's so useful once you have it.
It's easy to clean and I've repurposed it as a flower vase in a pinch before.
Good height for easy access to the utensils and you can fit plenty in there. Makes a great present. I like the burnt orange colour, but i guess that depends on your kitchen.
One person found this helpful
on 16 March 2018
Way overpriced but it looks good and matches the other two we have had for years.
on 9 April 2013
As you would expect from le creuset an excellent quality utensil holder. Looks great on my black worktop against black, grey and white wall tiles. Only thing is, now I have to get new utensils! A nice matt black colour.
5 people found this helpful