Format: VHS Tape|Change
Price:£4.59+ £2.80 shipping

on 9 August 2013
Good film I loved it as a child and had to get it when it came out on blu ray and my children love watching it.
on 28 April 2013
superb movie brought back lots of memeries recommend it for all the family young and old no.2 for my collection
on 24 April 2013
i love this film its a classic. the value was brilliant and the quality was good too. My daughter loves it too.
on 31 March 2013
A classic disney movie, very child should have this. The classic scene with the dinner is always great to watch
on 16 January 2013
I bought this for a present for a little one. It's a great movie and well worth the money. Good extras as well.
on 14 November 2015
This is a timeless classic that I brought for my daughters movie party. This is great for adults and children.
on 8 May 2015
This is of course a very hold movie, well up the Disney back list. Nevertheless, it was good to see it again.
on 11 December 2014
A real children's classic. A lovely story and so well animated, the whole family can enjoy this film together.
on 5 April 2014
everything was good as expected so it all proved fruitful and my granddaughter has been enjoying so are we fab
on 23 March 2014
My daughter wanted this as the video she had years ago had worn out aling with the video player. She loved it!