Customer reviews

Format: Videotape|Change
Price:£21.94+ £2.80 shipping

on 2 June 2017
Buy this from Amazon seller Snappy disks and you will get an excellent copy of this disc in a well made & presented case too. Ok it's a dvd-r meaning it's an unofficial copy of a film Disney refuse to reissue but be assured this item looks as good as an official release ever would.
As for the film being racist?, well let's just say times were different back then and I'm guessing if the film really showed brutal plantation owners rather than a happy relationship as shown in this film it would have been a more controversial.
The film and it's songs are iconic. Disney are missing out on the money to be had by reissuing this film but until they do thankfully there are sellers like Snappy disks happy to supply us with a decent product for our entertainment and for histories sake too.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2015
We must agree, we did not look at reviews on this item. We wish we had, as we was looking forward to having this item just as it was shown on the advert, in a proper case not just a plastic square holder. The actual film my partner did love.
This DVD was not as advertised by the picture Amazon has posted. It comes in a simple clear case without the cover art. I wish I had read the customer review before I purchased this DVD, but figured it would be OK as I bought it new.
on 11 April 2015
i was charged £14 for this DVD and when it arrived it looks nothing like this. The DVD is clearly copied and not even in an traditonal DVD case. I want my money back
on 30 November 2016
As this is not available to purchase on DVDs I ordered on vhs,although was lovely to watch again with my grandchildren, the quality was as expected on an old vhs. My daughter had just come back from Florida and was told out there that it been band from sale so these copies will also be rare.
on 19 September 2014
I read the description and some reviews, but when I received my copy of this movie the quality was great and the sound was too. I was not disappointed and the movie was great! Disney should release a blu ray version of this movie cause it tells the story of how S
on 1 June 2015
Poor quality, bits of the movie missing
on 11 May 2015
Very unhappy with the product as it was a copy not even the original as shown on the DVD box. Have since found that it has never even been released as a DVD so false advertising.
on 26 April 2017
Bought for a seventy odd years old he was made up
on 14 March 2017
Love this film wish you sold it on dvd my granddaughter would love it as well x