on 21 November 2015
I think this is the best concert I've seen by the Stones on DVD. The choice of songs is better than usual. Yet to hear a good live version of 'It's Only Rock n' Roll', though. Stand-out songs include Bob Dylan's Like A Rolling Stone, Satisfaction, Jumping Jack Flash, I Wanna Hold You, Gimme Shelter, Out of Control, Let's Spend the Night Together, Honky Tonk Women.
on 8 December 2014
Brilliant, classic tour footage with the definitive live version of Sympathy for the Devil. Nothing before or since comes close to the quality of this recording. Video is a bit ropey but I didn't buy it to watch I bought it to rip the HD Audio and encode it lossless.
on 11 May 2017
Good gig and sound quality and video footage is good .
on 8 January 2018
Great concert film of the band.
on 1 July 2017
wonderful
on 20 May 2016
The stones in concert.... nuff said
on 26 November 2015
Brilliant gig.
on 25 June 2014
I love this band to the bits so I love this dvd too.I watch it almost every day now.The only one thing I miss is the lack of extras but the gig itself is worth watching.
on 23 November 2015
seen the stones on this tour and bought the video, now its brill to watch fav band on dvd, same tour different venue, same as vid
VINE VOICEon 13 February 2011
i have got Shine a Light, and Biggest Bang. But out of them all this is the best Stones in concert DVD. the sound is great. i have it on with surround sound at full blast, much to the annoyance of my neighbours - along my street! -, Bridges To Babylon is one of my favourite Stones albums, so i love all the tracks on this DVD. I would recommend any Stones fans to buy this DVD, they won't be disappointed.