Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 March 2013
Again I bought this to help me practice for a recent Choral Recital and love listening to it anyway. I hadn't listened to Mozart much before this concert but will certainly try some mor of his works in the future.
on 5 January 2013
Another purchase to help learn the work whilst following the score. Daughter delighted with CD and I have borrowed it and enjoyed it too.
on 26 February 2010
Just what I ordered. good description before I ordered it and a great recording. It arrived in two days, which was great service. Thank you
on 25 November 2013
I sing in a choir, and as this was the main work for our performance, it was essential to hear it as it should be sung before rehearsals began.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse